eattle Center is the premier urban park, home to the finest cultural and educational organizations, sports teams, festivals, community programs and entertainment facilities.
Our mission is to delight and inspire the human spirit in each person and bring together our rich and varied community.
Seattle Center draws you in. Its vibrant pulse brings together people of all ages and walks of life to create thousands of extraordinary experiences that enrich millions of lives each year. Entertainment options abound - starting with nearly 500 free and affordable public programs and over 5,000 shows and events annually. The 74-acre campus, with 40 acres of open space, is home to more than 30 cultural, educational, sports and entertainment organizations. This treasured urban space exists to delight and inspire the human spirit in each person and bring together our rich and varied community. The 12 million visitors to Seattle Center each year generate $1.15 billion in business activity and $387 million in labor income for King County.
Seattle Center creates exceptional events, experiences and environments that delight and inspire the human spirit to build stronger communities.
The core organizational values guiding Seattle Center are:
- Deliver uplifting and professional service to our guests, clients, partners and each other
- Manage our business with accountability, integrity, and commitment to race & social justice
- Foster a collaborative, trusting, and respectful workplace community
- Provide opportunities for employee development
- Model innovation, efficiency, and sustainability
- Focus on operational excellence and fiscal strength
- Steward a safe and welcoming place for all
- Commit to shaping our future and telling our story